Check out our second intake starting in May 2015
Award in HR Practices and Employment Law (MQF Level 5 Award)
March 2015 - June 2015
The aim of this training programme is to bring employment law and HR together giving participants the ability to understand, evaluate, implement and manage a broad range of Human Resources matters and employment legal issues within their respective organisations.
The training programme is made up of four modules covering a wide spectrum of topics which are essential to deal with HR professionally and legally, namely; Fundamentals of Recruitment; Employees Growth; Diversity, Discrimination and Rights at Work; and Managing Difficult Situations.
The training has a total of 40 contact hours and is MQRIC accredited and on completion of the programme participants will achieve Level 5 Award. Participants will be assessed on each module.
This programme is done in collaboration with Twenty One Law
Benefits for Participants:
Benefits for Employers:
- Participants will learn about the most important areas of employment law and HR matters and the vital role they play when managing people at the workplace.
- Participants will be able to see the bigger picture and think strategically when managing or consulting in their respective organisation.
- Participants will also learn from each other’s’ experiences, through discussions incorporating also recent employment cases and HR matters.Thus participants shall be in a better position to transfer to practice back to work actions that benefit employees and employers alike.
- Employers will benefit from increased best practices at the workplace resulting in reduced risks and damages caused through non-compliant practices.
- Businesses will also benefit from increased ROI (return on investment) better alignment of business strategy with its people, improved performance management practices, increased attraction and retention of best people and better employees’ engagement.