October 2014 - June 2015
Finish this diploma in 10 months! All lectures are 100% tutor led and held between 1700hrs - 2000hrs.
Why study an ILM Diploma in Leadership and Management (MQF Level 5)?
The Diploma in Leadership and Management is designed for practising and aspiring middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Benefits for individuals
• Use core management techniques to drive better results.
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire.
• Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management.
• Benchmark your managerial skills.
• Raise your profile in your organisation.
Benefits for employers
• Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement.
• Engage middle managers with training and development.
The qualification is made up of a broad range of modules covering skills in a number of core areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources.