ILM Certificate or Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring (MQF Level 5)
Benefit from getting up to 70% of your course fee back in tax credits, via the Get Qualified Scheme. For further information contact Debbie on 2247 0736 or via e-mail on email@example.com
Why study an ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching & Mentoring?
The Certificate and Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring focus on the delivery of coaching or mentoring in the workplace.
Learn more about the use of coaching in organisations
The programmes are ideal qualifications for:
Benefits for individuals:
- Managers with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of their day-to-day role or wish to learn how to demonstrate a more developmental leadership style with their team(s).
- Learning and development/HR practitioners who have responsibility for acting in a coaching or mentoring capacity internally within the business.
- Learners planning to move into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach and mentor.
- Students who wish to formalise their existing experience with an accredited qualification.
Benefits for employers:
- Get a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor.
- Deepen your understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation.
- Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor.
- Provide evidence of your own development as a coach and mentor through the qualification.
- Plan your further development.
- Develop understanding of how coaching and mentoring processes work internally
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring in your organisation.
- Ensure the managers you develop as coaches or mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding they need
- Managers are fully supported with how to utilise a supportive, developmental approach with their team members so coaching and mentoring becomes part of their everyday management activity
- Develop a cost-effective in-house resource for employee development in addition and complementary to in-house training programmes
- Develop a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation, so that managers are able to provide effective support for the development of others and improve their performance.
- Students will develop their coaching or mentoring capability supported by their tutor/coach, focusing on achieving tangible results for their organisations.
The route of study is a blended learning approach including 40 hours of Guided Learning Time, independent learning activities, one-to-one coaching, observed coaching with feedback and dedicated support from your own Coach/Tutor.
The programme completion is between 10 - 14 months, which is entirely dependent on the time required to complete the mandatory coaching & mentoring hours. All lectures are 100% tutor led and will be held between 17:00 till 20:00.